Eric K. Yeaman
Director of Alaska Air Group since 2012
Audit Committee (Chair)
Governance and Nominating Committee (since August 2017)
• Financial Expertise
• Public Company CEO Experience
• Intimate Knowledge of the Culture and Transportation Needs of Hawaii
Mr. Yeaman was named president and COO of First Hawaiian Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of First Hawaiian Inc., in June 2015. From 2008 to 2015, he was president and CEO of Hawaiian Telcom, a telecommunications and technology company serving the state of Hawaii. Prior to that, he was senior executive vice president and COO of Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. (HECO). Mr. Yeaman joined Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI), HECO’s parent company, in 2003 as financial vice president, treasurer and CFO. Prior to joining HEI, Mr. Yeaman held the positions of chief operating and financial officer for Kamehameha Schools from 2000 to 2003. He began his career at Arthur Andersen LLP in 1989.
Current Public Company Board Service:
• Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.
Current Non-Public Company Board Service:
• Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air (subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group)
• First Hawaiian Bank
• The Harold K.L. Castle Foundation
• Hawaii Asia Pacific Association
• BA, University of Hawaii at Manoa