Eric K. Yeaman
Director of Alaska Air Group since 2012
Audit Committee (Chair since May 2016)
• Experience as CEO of a Public Company
• Intimate Knowledge of the Culture and Transportation Needs of Hawaii
Mr. Yeaman was named president and COO of First Hawaiian Bank in June 2015. From 2008 to 2015, he was president and CEO of Hawaiian Telcom, a telecommunications and technology company serving the state of Hawaii. Prior to that, he was senior executive vice president and COO of Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. (HECO) Mr. Yeaman joined Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI), HECO's parent company, in 2003 as financial vice president, treasurer and CFO. Prior to joining HEI, Mr. Yeaman held the positions of chief operating and financial officer for Kamehameha Schools from 2000 to 2003. He began his career at Arthur Andersen LLP in 1989.
Current Public Company Board Service:
• Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Hawaiian Telcom, Inc.
Current Non-Public Company Board Service:
• Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air and Virgin America (subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group)
• First Hawaiian Bank
• Queen’s Health Systems
• Hawaii Community Foundation
• The Harold K.L. Castle Foundation
• Hawaii Asia Pacific Association
• BA, University of Hawaii at Manoa