Alaska Airline's 'Get the Row with BOGO' is back!
"Our hope is that with this offer, as well as our Next-Level Care and middle seat blocking through
When guests make the decision to fly again, they will be met with the same
- Extending physical distancing on board for fall travel with blocked middle seats on all mainline flights and reduced capacity on regional flights through
- Strengthening face mask policies, including:
- Requiring all guests over the age of two to wear a mask or face covering, with no exceptions. If a traveler does not wear a mask, they will not be allowed to fly. This policy applies to anywhere
Alaskaconducts business – at ticket counters, gate areas and inflight.
- In late June,
Alaskaempowered its flight attendants to issue a final notice to any guest – in the form of a yellow card handed to them – who repeatedly disregards or disobeys the requirement to wear a mask or face covering. If a guest still does not comply after that warning, their travel with Alaskawill be suspended immediately instead of undergoing a review process.
- Over the coming weeks, new touch-free options for
Alaskaguests and employees will include the ability:
- To pre-order meals and purchase food and beverages on board using a stored credit card (pending return of food and beverage for purchase in main cabin).
- To print bag tags without having to touch check-in kiosks.
- For agents to scan boarding passes up to six feet away while boarding.
- To receive a text message instead of a printed boarding pass if guests don't already have the
Alaska Airlinesmobile app.
- To get an emailed receipt for baggage instead of printed receipt.
- Continuing enhanced cabin cleaning procedures that exceed CDC guidelines, including cleaning between flights, using electrostatic disinfectant sprayers for a next-level clean.
- Extending flexible travel policies, with Peace of Mind waivers that allow for no change or cancellation fees for flights booked through
Dec. 31, if travelers' plans should change**.
Terms and conditions
For the BOGO sale, tickets must be purchased by
* Blocked middle seats are only available on
** Change and cancellation fees are waived for all tickets purchased through
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alaska-airlines-get-the-row-with-bogo-is-back-301130798.html
Media Relations, (206) 304-0008, firstname.lastname@example.org