Alaska Airlines celebrates the return of football - brings back early boarding for guests wearing Russell Wilson jersey
"This early boarding experience is a great way to cheer on our beloved Chief Football Officer
- Russell sporting the Alaska Airlines Holiday Sweater. Proceeds from the sweater sales were donated to
United Way'sRide United Last-Mile Delivery initiative.
- The "Pledge It. Prove It. Take Flight." student event hosted by
Russ and Alaska Airlines Black Employee Resource Group.
- A 2014 commercial where Russ and now retired Captain
Mike Swanigantalk about our two championship seasons.
- Russell going through flight attendant training in 2020.
- Russell captained one of the teams for an Alaska Plane Pull that raised more than
$30,000for Strong Against Cancer.
- Check out funny outtakes from Russell's Retreat commercials.
"Going into my 10th year playing professional football, it's still a thrill and an honor to see fans wearing my No. 3 jersey around
Keep an eye on the skies for additional
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alaska-airlines-celebrates-the-return-of-football--brings-back-early-boarding-for-guests-wearing-russell-wilson-jersey-301369394.html
Media Relations, (206) 304-0008, email@example.com